Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What I have learned...

Well, I have never posted a blog before so this is a first for me. I have at least learned how to make a blog, post a blog, comment on other blogs, and all that good blog jazz! I have learned that there is no way that we could have done all of this BLOGGING in one class period, especially ones such as myself that do not blog. Now that all that is out in the open, I also learned the importance of attending class because you do miss a lot when you are out, hence the reason for this blogging, due to a snow day! I also learned about Ron Rash and how he grew up in a mill town and the living environment that he was surrounded in. I also grew up in a mill town, wow, how that has drastically changed over the years!

1 comment:

Gloria Montgomery said...

Wow, you aren't the only one that grew up in a mill town. Not me, but someone else in the class has. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one having trouble with the blog. I enjoyed making one, but wow! what a lot to process. I'm glad to see that we can do it although I really don't want to do this again on a time period. If I didn't have other classes, I could play around with this blog and see what it would look like in different formats. Maybe later.....